In this episode of the Vodkast I discuss:
-Loudness standards: How loud should your masters be?
-RMS vs LUFS?
- Setting Levels for Mastering
-Controlling Reverb using Abbey Road Reverb Trick
- Audio Engineering School: Money Well Spent?
- 3 Mix Reviews!
-& SO MUCH MORE
Table of Contents:
1. Is Audio Engineering School Worth it? 1:09
2. Mix deconstruction from a track that made me MILLIONS 10:35
3. How did I start getting film score jobs 12.35 ?
4. Mix Review 1 24:10 Things discussed: Abbey Road Reverb Trick, Creating Space and Depth. Link to the Abbey Road trick: http://imgur.com/VZvrk0g
5. Mix Review 2 31:50 Things discussed: Mastering, Loudness, LUFS vs RMS, Dynamics and how to achieve them.
6. Mix Review 3 47:20 Things discussed: Limiting, Compression and tips for mastering your own stuff.